Research Article of Journal of Modern Economy
On one criterion for the permanent economy development
N. S. Gonchar, O.P.Dovzhyk
The N.N.Bogolubov Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kiev, Ukraine
A new method of investigation the equilibrium state of the economy is proposed. The classification of the equilibrium states is given. The basic principle of equilibrium the economy system to its environment is formulated. It is used to obtain the money circulation equation. On this basis the notion of the permanent economic development is defined. The analysis of the economy of four countries is given. The principe of adequacy of currency exchange and inflation rates to the factors that their determine is proposed.
This work was supported in part by the Program of Fundamental Research of the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (project № 0117U000240).
Keywords: Exchange Rate, Forcast, Permanent Economy Development, Recession.
How to cite this article:
N. S. Gonchar, O.P.Dovzhyk. On one criterion for the permanent economy development. Journal of Modern Economy, 2019,2:9. DOI: 10.28933/jme-2019-09-2205
1. N.S. Gonchar, A.S. Zhokhin, W.H. Kozyrski, General Equilibrium and Recession Phenomenon, American Journal of Economics, Finance and Management. 1, 559-573 (2015).
2. N.S. Gonchar, A.S. Zhokhin. Critical States in Dynamical Exchange Model and Recession Phenomenon, Journal of Automation and Information Scince. 45, 50-58 (2013).
3. Gonchar N.S. Mathematical foundations of information economics. – Kiev: Inst. for Theoretical Physics, 2008. – 468p.
4. N.S.Gonchar, A.S.Zhokhin, W.H.Kozyrski. On Mechanism of Recession Phenomenon. Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, 47, 4, p. 1-17 (2015)
5. N. S. Gonchar, W.H. Kozyrski, A.S. Zhokhin, O.P. Dovzhyk, Kalman Filter in the Problem of the Exchange and the Inflation Rates Adequacy to Determining Factors, Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2018, V.3, № 3, 31-39.
6. R.E. Kalman, A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems, Transactions of the ASME, Ser.D, Journal of Basic Engineering, 82, 34 – 45, (1960).
7. Kalman Filtering and Neural Networks, edited by Simon Haykin, New York, John Willey & Sons, Inc., 2001, 410p.
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.