Review Article of American Journal of Cardiology Research and Reviews
NURSING INTERVENTIONS TO PATIENTS AFFECTED BY ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION
Renata Gabrielle de Lima Monteiro1 *, Isabele Caroline Santos Clemente1, Ayanne Hellen Delgado Barbosa1, Alessandra Ferreira Gregório2.
¹Student at Centro Universitário São Miguel, nursing, Recife – PE; 2Bachelor of Nursing – Pernambuco Health College (Recife-PE), resident in Cancerology (UPE).
Objective: To identify and describe in the current literature nursing interventions for patients affected by acute myocardial infarction.
Methods: This is an integrative literature review conducted with materials indexed in the Virtual Health Library (VHL), in the databases: BDENF, LILACS and MEDLINE. Using as descriptors: Assistance, Myocardial Infarction and Nursing, mediated by the Boolean operator AND. The inclusion criteria were: full text, available, free of charge, in Portuguese, published in the chronicity of time from 2015 to 2020 and which responds to the research theme.
Results: After crossing the descriptors, 1701 publications were identified, of which were included in review 10 that met the established criteria. 04 on the basis of LILACS, 01 on MEDLINE and 05 on BDENF, with the following percentages: 40%, 10%, 50%, respectively.
Conclusion: It is necessary to continually update the team’s chest pain protocol and approaches to patients affected with acute myocardial infarction, as they present constant changes. Thus, aiming at improvements in interventions, quality assistance, minimization of adverse events and maximization of patient safety.
Keywords: Assistance, myocardial infarction, nursing.
How to cite this article:
Renata Gabrielle de Lima Monteiro, Isabele Caroline Santos Clemente, Ayanne Hellen Delgado Barbosa, Alessandra Ferreira Gregório.NURSING INTERVENTIONS TO PATIENTS AFFECTED BY ACUTE MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION.American Journal of Cardiology Research and Reviews, 2021, 4:11. DOI:10.28933/ajcrar-2021-05-1805
1. Passinho, R.S., Primo, C.C., Fioresi, M., Nóbrega, M.M.L., Brandão, M.A.G., Romero, W.G. Development and validation of a CIPE® terminological subset for the person with acute myocardial infarction. Magazine of the USP School of Nursing, 2019. v.53.
2. Passinho, R. S., Sipolatti, W. G. R., Fioresi, M., Primo, C. C. Signs, symptoms and complications of acute myocardial infarction. Rev. Enfer. UFPE on line, 2018. v.12, n.1, p.247-264. Available at: https://periodicos.ufpe.br/revistas/revistaenfermagem/article/view/22664/26100
3. Garcia, R.P., Budó, M.L.D., Schwartz, E., Girardon-Perlini, N.M.O., Barbosa, M.S., Silva, M.M. Family care after acute myocardial infarction. Ciencia y Enfermeria magazine, 2016. p.27-37. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Nara_Girardon-Perlini/publication/312404289_Family_care_after_acute_myocardial_infarction/links/596bdb86458515e9afb1cc96/Family-care-after-acute-myocardial-infarction.df
4. Pedrão, T. G. G., Brunori, E. H. F. R., Santos, E. S., Bezerra, A., Simonetti, S. H. Nursing diagnoses and interventions for cardiac patients in palliative care. Rev. Enfer. UFPE on line, 2018 p. 3038-3045. Available at: https://periodicos.ufpe.br/revistas/revistaenfermagem/article/view/234933/30501
5. Vargas, R. A. D., Riegel, F., Júnior N. O., N. J. D., Siqueira, D. S., Crossetti, M. G. O. Quality of life of patients after myocardial infarction: an integrative literature review. Nursing Journal UFPE On Line, 2017. Vol. 11, n. 7, p. 2803-2809. Available at: https://www.lume.ufrgs.br/bitstream/handle/10183/166336/001044366.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
6. Ribeiro, K. R. A., Silva, L. P. Lima, M. L. S. Knowledge of acute myocardial infarction: implications for nursing care. Rev. Enfer. UFPI, 2016. v.5, n.4, p. 63-68. Available at: https://www.ojs.ufpi.br/index.php/reufpi/article/view/5546/pdf
7. Cunha, G. H., Ramalho, A. K. L., Cruz, A. M. M., Lima, M. A. C., Franco, K. B., Lima, R. C. O. Nursing diagnoses according to the theory of self-care in patients with myocardial infarction. Aquichan, 2018. v.18, n.2, p. 222-233. Available at: https://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/articulo?codigo=7082832
8. Santos, B. D. S., Maier, S. R. D. O., Rodrigues, A. Z., Oliveira, W. D. S., Santos, T. D. S. Acute myocardial infarction: approach with nurses in a coronary intensive care unit. Rev. Enfer. UFPE on line, 2017. p. 5153-5155. Available at: https://periodicos.ufpe.br/revistas/revistaenfermagem/article/view/109913/25375
9. Paz, V.P., Mantovani, M.F., Mercês, N.N.A., Silva, A.T.M., Souza, P.B. Health care systems for people with myocardial infarction: literature review. Cogitare Enfermagem, 2019. 24. Available at: https://revistas.ufpr.br/cogitare/article/view/61753/pdf
10. Assis, A.P., Oliveira, F.T., Camerine, F.G., Silva, R.C.L., Moraes, C.M. Individualized parameterization of alarms of multiparametric monitors in infarcted patients. Revista Brasileira de Enfermagem, 2019. v.72, n.3, p.609-616.
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.