Review Article of American Journal of Cardiology Research and Reviews
Homeopathy treatment for Heart Diseases
BalajiDeekshitulu P V
Homeopathy & Alternative Medicine Physician and Counselling Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeo Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India
World records that two out of six individuals will bite the dust from coronary illness and six out of ten men over age 30 may have indications of coronary illness. The redeeming quality, be that as it may, is heart issues are sensible; furthermore, they can be forestalled, or even switched, with ideal, proficient clinical treatment. A huge number of hazard factors assumes a job in the improvement of coronary illness cigarette, smoking, physical idleness, stress, weight, high blood cholesterol, (hypertension) and diabetes. These components are controllable and not controllable. The most ideal way one can decrease the danger of coronary illness is by limiting, or dodging, the hazard factors-quitting any pretense of smoking, keeping away from liquor, confining salt use, constraining calorie consumption, practicing normally, diminishing enthusiastic pressure, getting observed and researched for hypertension, raised fat, cholesterol and different elements. The initial step, obviously, ought to be meant to bring down one’s hypertension the higher the circulatory strain, the more noteworthy is the danger of coronary episode, stroke and kidney illness. All the more significantly, if any of one’s nearby family members have had hypertension, at an early age, such people ought to be encouraged to have their circulatory strain checked all the time. However it can be miraculously treated by homeopathy
Keywords: Homeopathy & pre- Post treatment in heart health
How to cite this article:
BalajiDeekshitulu P V.Homeopathy treatment for Heart Diseases .American Journal of Cardiology Research and Reviews, 2020, 3:10
1. Larysa Hutsol, Mykola Hutsol, Irene Tsym-bal(2005) Homeopathy in cardiac arrhythmia, Allgemeine Homöopathische Zeitung 2005; 250 – 24.
2. Lenka Tenzera, Boris Djindjic, Olivera Mihajlovic-Elez, Bindu John Pulparampil, Seema Mahesh, and George Vithoulkas(2018) Improvements in long standing cardiac pathologies by individualized homeopathic remedies, SAGE Open Med Case Rep; 6:
3. Melina Castilho de Souza Balbueno , Kleber da Cunha Peixoto Junior, Cidéli de Paula Coelho(2020) Evaluation of the Efficacy of Crataegus oxyacantha in Dogs with Early-Stage Heart Failure, https://www.thieme-connect.com/
4. Nidhi Priya, KC Mathur, A Sharma, RP Agrawal, V Agarwal, Jitendra Acharya(2019) Effect of Terminalia Arjuna on total platelet count and lipid profile in patients of coronary artery disease, AHBJ, Volume : 9 | Issue : 1 | Page : 98-101
5. Renu Bala, Amit Srivastava(2020) Role of Homoeopathy in Tobacco Addiction, International Journal of Research and Review (ijrrjou rnal.com) Vol.7; Issue: 3
6. Schroder,rM. Weiser and P. Klein(2004) Efficacy of a homeopathic Crataegus preparation com-pared with usual therapy for mild (NYHA II) cardiac insufficiency:
7. Woodson C. Merrell and Amy Rothenberg (2004) Homeopathy and Cardiovascular Disease, Complementary and Alternative Cardiovascular Medicine. pp.215-237.
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.